Grab a Friend and Join the Posse
October 4th through December 17th
get your mammogram – we are here to help
Gunnison Valley Health is fortunate to have a Hologic 3D Tomosynthesis
mammography machine, making GVH the best in the state for breast imaging. 3D
mammography, is the gold standard for screening, and is capable of detecting a
cancerous growth as small as a grain of sand.
3D mammography causes less discomfort than previous technology, which is a
common concern among women who have not been screened before. It’s never too
early to start getting regular mammograms!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
A mammogram is a specific type of breast exam used to aid in the early detection and
diagnosis of breast diseases in women.
JOIN THE GIRL POSSE
GRAB A FRIEND & HAVE A MEAL ON US!
If you have had a mammogram at Gunnison Valley Health and refer a friend who has not, you will both enjoy a $25 gift certificate each to enjoy a meal on us.
THE NITTY GRITTY:
1. The gal must have had a mammogram at Gunnison Valley Health between January 1, 2019 and September 30, 2021.
2. The gal’s friend has not had a mammogram at Gunnison Valley Health.
3. When the gal’s friend calls 970-641-7253 to schedule a mammogram by December 17, 2021, she tells the receptionist who referred her (Girl Posse).
4. The first 25 Girl Posse’s who meet the criteria will receive a $25 gift certificate each ($50 total) to enjoy a meal courtesy of Cattlemen’s Days Tough Enough To Wear Pink.
Schedule a mammogram at Gunnison Valley Health’s
Diagnostic Imaging department at 970-641-7253.
JOIN THE GIRL POSSE PROMOTION
Terms & Conditions
This promotion is organized by Cattlemen’s Days Tough Enough To Wear Pink.
The ‘Promotion Period’ is between October 8 and December 17, 2021.
25 ‘Eligible Girl Posse’ will receive a $25 meal voucher each (Total $50) to a restaurant in Gunnison or Crested Butte.
Eligible Girl Posse Criteria
To be an ‘Eligible Girl Posse’, entrants must complete the following criteria:
- A person must have had a mammogram (‘Eligible Girl’) at Gunnison Valley Health between January 1, 2019 and September 30, 2021.
- ‘Eligible Girl’ must refer a friend who has not had a mammogram (‘Eligible Friend’) at Gunnison Valley Health.
- ‘Eligible Friend’ must call Gunnison Valley Health’s diagnostic Imaging department at 970-641-7253 and schedule a mammogram during the ‘Promotion Period’.
- ‘Eligible Friend’ must tell the receptionist which ‘Eligible Girl’ referred her to Gunnison Valley Health’s mammography service.
- At the end of the ‘Promotion Period,’ Gunnison Valley Health will confirm ‘Eligible Girl’ and ‘Eligible Friend’ meet the ‘Eligible Girl Posse’ criteria.
- The first 25 ‘Eligible Girl Posse’ will be classified as winners of ‘The Prize’.
- Cattlemen’s Days Tough Enough To Wear Pink will mail ‘The Prize’ to each winner by December 17, 2021.