How to Get Assistance

Royalty 2015

How TETWP works:

Residents of Gunnison and Hinsdale Counties (Lake City) who wish to access TETWP assistance must first go to their healthcare provider.  Those who do not have a health care provider may contact the Public Health offices who will refer them to a physician.  During an office visit with a physician, the physician will determine the need for a mammogram.  Age, family history and personal history are all part of the deciding factors leading to whether a mammogram is needed or not.  Only a physician can help you with this process.  Qualifying for a mammogram or diagnostic breast imaging service is at the physician’s discretion.  Like a prescription for medicine, the physician will fill out an order for a mammogram.  The patient then takes the prescription to Patient Financial Services at Gunnison Valley Health who will provide vouchers for those in need.

Click here for the Patient Assistance Fund Application PDF or DOCX

RobeTough enough to wear pink is an amazing asset to the people in our valley. The relationship between TETWP and Gunnison Valley Health has allowed us to bring home care and services that we would not be able to provide without their support.

I also had numerous women tell us thank you during the spa night. They had each been putting off their screening mammo due to financial reasons and TETWP’s support allowed us to provide those mammograms at no charge.

Just this week I had another patient tell us how much they appreciated being able to receive the care she needed in Gunnison. She had to travel to Denver for other issues in the past and was effusive about how much stress was lifted from her shoulders by the ability to get all of her tests and exams done just a few minutes from home.

-Kristen Polenz, Gunnison Valley Health


October 2018
All proceeds used for “Friends of Pink” to help local residents who have been diagnosed with breast cancer and need financial assistance.

Thank You Letter for the 2018 Pink in the Rink Tournament

See the 2018 Sponsors
& Photo Gallery Here

Friends of Pink


We greatly appreciate your donations to Cattlemen's Days Tough Enough to Wear Pink!  Your donations help fight breast cancer in the Gunnison Valley.

Donate to Cattlemen's Days Tough Enough To Wear Pink


Buy office supplies online with Gunnison Valley’s Simply Office Supplies.  If you use the coupon code: TEWP01 at checkout, 10% will be donated to Cattlemen’s Days TETWP. Click their logo below to go to their website.

Simply Office Supplies 10% donation to Cattlemen's Days TETWP.

Shop at Amazon Smile. Designate Cattlemens Days Inc. as your charity and .5% of your purchases are donated to promote community activities within Gunnison County, including the rodeo, parade, dances, breast cancer awareness, and funding breast cancer support programs.