Cattlemen’s Days and the Cattlemen’s Days Tough Enough to Wear Pink Organizations work together to raise funds and breast cancer awareness at our Tough Enough to Wear Pink Rodeo.
- Cattlemen’s Days is the longest continuously running rodeo in the USA.
- Selected one of “The Top 101 Events” in the Country by American Cowboy Magazine.
- World champion & National Finalist cowboy and cowgirl competitors.
- Selected as a contender for “Mid-size Rodeo of the Year” at the PRCA National Convention.
- The best rodeo stock in the business, provided by Smith Pro Rodeo and Stace Smith…….named PRCA Stock Contractor of the Year for the last nine years.
- The recognizable voice of Announcer Andy Stewart nominated for PRCA announcer of the Year.
- Top Cowboy hospitality tents in the PRCA.
- New for 2016 – Cowboy Sponsorships to pay for entry fees for bareback and saddle bronc riding.
Cattlemen’s Days features:
- Three Professional Rodeo Cowboy (PRCA) performances including the top fundraising Tough Enough To Wear Pink Rodeo.
- 4-H Activities, Auction and Livestock exhibits, Horse Shows and FFA county fair.
- Ranch Rodeo
- Main Street parade
- Evening entertainment: live concerts and dancing.
Learn more on their website at www.CattlemensDays.com.